Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (NYSE:XIN) spotted trading -54.94% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 18.13% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 9.35% to recent value of $2.28. The stock transacted 368087 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 169.41K shares. The company has 65.90M of outstanding shares and 65.60M shares were floated in the market.
On April 3, 2020, Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (NYSE:XIN) notified its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019.
Full Year 2019 Highlights
- Total revenue increased 11.9% to US$2.5 billion from US$2.2 billion in 2018.
- For the year ended December 31, 2019, contract sales decreased 6.2% to US$2.1 billion from US$2.3 billion in 2018. In RMB terms, contract sales in 2019 decreased 2.2% to RMB14.6 billion yuan from RMB15.0 billion yuan in 2018. GFA sales increased 7.1% to 1,142,149 square meters from 1,066,192 square meters in 2018.
- Gross profit was US$560.3 million, or 22.6% of revenue in 2019, compared to a gross profit of US$615.5 million, or 27.8% of revenue in 2018.
- SG&A expenses were US$250.4 million, or 10.1% of revenue in 2019, compared to US$240 million, or 10.8% of revenue in 2018.
- Net income was US$83.0 million in 2019 compared to US$106.0 million in 2018. Diluted earnings per ADS were US$1.20 in 2019 compared to US$1.14 per ADS in 2018.
- On October 11, 2019, the property management service entity of Xinyuan, Xinyuan Property Management Service (Cayman) Ltd. has been listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange, under code 01895.HK.
- Fourth Quarter 2019 Highlights
- Total revenue was US$906.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2019 compared to US$1,092.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2018 and US$497.6 million in the third quarter of 2019.
- Net income was US$39.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2019 compared to US$104.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2018 and US$5.4 million in the third quarter of 2019.
- Diluted net earnings per ADS attributable to shareholders were US$0.62 in the fourth quarter of 2019 compared to US$1.13 in the fourth quarter of 2018 and US$0.07 in the third quarter of 2019.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 17.00% for this year. XIN has a gross margin of 27.40% and an operating margin of 15.70% while its profit margin remained 3.90% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.5 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of -1.62% from the mean of 20 days, -19.99% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -38.97% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 7.55%, -25.00% for month and YTD performance remained -39.68%.