Cincinnati Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CINF)spotted trading -8.61% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 37.16% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 1.86% to recent value of $108.01. The stock transacted 671641 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 592.64K shares. The company has 166.25M of outstanding shares and 152.65M shares were floated in the market.
On Feb. 5, 2020, Cincinnati Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CINF) disclosed:
- Fourth-quarter 2019 net income of $626 million, or $3.79 per share, compared with a net loss of $452 million, or $2.78 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Full-year 2019 net income of $1.997 billion, or $12.10 per share, compared with $287 million, or $1.75 per share, in 2018.
- $44 million or 28% increase in fourth-quarter 2019 non-GAAP operating income* to $203 million, or $1.23 per share, compared with $159 million, or 98 cents per share, in the fourth quarter of last year.
- $145 million or 26% increase in full-year 2019 non-GAAP operating income to $694 million, or $4.20 per share, up from $549 million, or $3.35 per share, with property casualty underwriting profit up 83%.
- $1.078 billion increase in fourth-quarter 2019 net income reflected the after-tax net effect of a $1.034 billion increase in net investment gains and a $32 million increase in after-tax property casualty underwriting profit.
- $60.55 book value per share at December 31, 2019, a record high, up $12.45 or 25.9% since year-end 2018.
- 5% value creation ratio for full-year 2019, compared with negative 0.1% for 2018.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -47.30% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 3.60%. CINF has an operating margin of 17.90% while its profit margin remained 14.20% for the last 12 months.
The price moved ahead of 2.41% from the mean of 20 days, 2.55% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 1.42% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 2.83%, 2.20% for month and YTD performance remained 2.72%.