Lazydays Holdings (NASDAQ:LAZY) stock identified change of 583.87% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of 5.26% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $76.21M. LAZY stock has been recorded 65.89% away from 50 day moving average and 135.58% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 29.94% off 20-day moving average.
On July 13, 2020, Lazydays Holdings (NASDAQCM:LAZY) provided preliminary results for the quarter ending June 30, 2020. Given the unique business environment created by the COVID-19 pandemic the Company believes it is helpful to provide preliminary results, including a month-by-month breakout of preliminary key financial measures for the quarter. It is important to note that these results are preliminary, have not been subjected to a quarterly review and should be read in conjunction with the Company’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ending June 30, 2020, which the Company expects to file in early August 2020. Preliminary Revenue for the quarter is $214 million and net income $7 million. Preliminary key metrics by month are provided below, as well as a reconciliation of Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP financial measure, to net income.
April 2020 Preliminary Results
- RV unit sales decreased 11% to 636 units versus 711 units in April 2019
- Total Revenue decreased 30% to $41 million compared to $59 million in April 2019
- Adjusted EBITDA, decreased 88% to $0.5 million versus $3.9 million in April 2019
- In April, most states were still under shelter in place orders, which the Company believes significantly impacted customer demand.
May 2020 Preliminary Results
- RV unit sales increased 55% to 1,175 units versus 759 units in May 2019
- Total Revenue increased 38% to $83 million compared to $60 million in May 2019
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 98% to $7.0 million versus $3.6 million in May 2019
June 2020 Preliminary Results
- RV unit sales increased 81% to 1,124 units versus 622 units in June 2019
- Total Revenue increased 82% to $90 million compared to $50 million in June 2019
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 212% to $7.6 million versus $2.4 million in June 2019
The Consumer Cyclical sector company, Lazydays Holdings noticed change of 6.43% to $10.6 along volume of 400615 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 55.88K shares. The stock observed return of 21.98% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 41.33% over one month performance. LAZY’s shares are at 345.38% for the quarter and driving a 105.60% return over the course of the past year and is now at 158.54% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 11.57% and for month was at 8.63%. There are 9.76M shares outstanding and 8.25M shares are floated in market.