Aridis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARDS) stock identified change of 88.98% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -42.09% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $63.05M. ARDS stock has been recorded 5.18% away from 50 day moving average and 14.48% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 1.95% off 20-day moving average.
On Aug. 11, 2020, Aridis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARDS) a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel anti-infective therapies to treat life-threatening infections, released financial and corporate results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2020.
Second Quarter Highlights and Recent Developments
- Reported positive safety data in the healthy subject (Phase 1) portion of AR-501’s Phase 1/2a clinical trial for treating chronic lung infections in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF). Safety and efficacy results from the Phase 2a portion in CF patients expected in 2H 2021
- Continued enrolling Phase 3 global clinical trial of AR-301 in patients with ventilator associated pneumonia (VAP) including patients who presented with VAP secondary to ventilator placement for COVID-19. Interim data expected in 2H 2020; full data in 2H 2021
- Directed ʎPEX™ platform’s discovery capabilities towards treatments for pulmonary infectious diseases given the on-going COVID-19 pandemic
- Initiated mAb discovery and IND enabling studies for AR-701, a potential treatment or prophylaxis for COVID-19, ʎPEX’s first fully human mAb cocktail directed at multiple envelope proteins on SARS-CoV-2
- Bolstered leadership team with appointment of Dr. Hasan Jafri as Chief Medical Officer
- Enhanced corporate profile by participating in leading healthcare dedicated investor forums
The Healthcare sector company, Aridis Pharmaceuticals noticed change of -5.51% to $7.18 along volume of 2370 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 10.36K. The stock observed return of 0.02% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at -5.62% over one month performance. ARDS’s shares are at -16.01% for the quarter and driving a -10.46% return over the course of the past year and is now at 61.38% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 7.60% and for month was at 10.50%. There are 8.92M shares outstanding and 5.20M shares are floated in market.