Cincinnati Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CINF) spotted trading -22.93% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 93.27% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 2.13% to recent value of $89.04. The stock transacted 737743 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 957.90K shares. The company has 160.90M of outstanding shares and 149.90M shares were floated in the market.
On Feb. 10, 2021, Cincinnati Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CINF) released:
- Fourth-quarter 2020 net income of $1.049 billion, or $6.47 per share, compared with net income of $626 million, or $3.79 per share, in the fourth quarter of 2019, after recognizing a $767 million fourth-quarter 2020 after-tax increase in the fair value of equity securities still held.
- Full-year 2020 net income of $1.216 billion, or $7.49 per share, compared with $1.997 billion, or $12.10 per share, in 2019.
- $59 million or 29% increase in fourth-quarter 2020 non-GAAP operating income* to $262 million, or $1.61 per share, compared with $203 million, or $1.23 per share, in the fourth quarter of last year.
- $161 million or 23% decrease in full-year 2020 non-GAAP operating income to $533 million, or $3.28 per share, down from $694 million, or $4.20 per share, with after-tax property casualty underwriting profit down $175 million.
- $423 million increase in fourth-quarter 2020 net income reflected the after-tax net effect of a $364 million increase in net investment gains and a $54 million increase in after-tax property casualty underwriting profit.
- $67.04 book value per share at December 31, 2020, up $6.49 or 10.7% since year-end 2019.
- 7% value creation ratio for full-year 2020, compared with 30.5% for 2019.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 593.30% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at -2.72%.
The price moved ahead of 0.49% from the mean of 20 days, 4.24% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 17.49% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 3.39%, 0.42% for month and YTD performance remained 1.91%.